The GGHA House League will start this weekend, with
development sessions for the next couple of weeks (similar to previous
You will be contacted in the next few days with details of
your first session. Do not come to the rink unless you have been contacted
and confirmed your participation for the specified date & time.
FUNdamentals is scheduled to start Saturday, October 17.
We have had to implement a staggered start to the house league season due to:
- COVID protocols limiting the number of players and coaches on the ice at one time,
- extra cleaning time between ice sessions,
- the normal staged openings of city arenas,
- closure of the University arenas until after Thanksgiving, and
- the delayed opening of registration while we waited for OWHA approval and insurance.
More sessions will become open in subsequent weeks, based on registration numbers and ice availability.
All participants (players, coaches and parents) will need to read the COVID protocols posted on our website, and follow direction from City staff, and coaches. Each participant must complete the Health Screener prior to attending each session, and do not come to the rink if you answer YES to any of the questions.
Come nearly fully dressed, and only one parent per player. Masks are mandatory!
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we Return to Hockey!