We’re back and excited
to see you at the rink. Please read about screening requirements – there are a
few changes - and protocols before you come to the rink.
Every player, coach, parent/guardian accompanying the
player must complete online COVID screening prior to entering the facility on
the day of every practice/session. You do not need to use the Digital
Screening questionnaire on the GGHA website.
City Facilities (West End, Exhibition, Victoria road rinks)
Here is the link for the City of Guelph COVID-19 Visitor Screening Form.
For those attending a 6:30am session you will need to complete the screener in the morning before you go to the rink. The staff who is letting the groups into the facility will ask if you have completed the screening.
University of Guelph Gryphon Centre
Every time, prior to arriving on Campus, complete the U of G COVID-19 Screening Form.
Follow the screening form’s guidance and do not come to campus if you are directed to stay home.
Protocol Highlights Under red
- Face coverings required except when on the ice.
- Physical distancing of 2m is required at all times, including waiting outdoors for your ice session to begin. You will be let into the building 15 minutes before the start of your ice time.
- No spectators are permitted, however each person under 18 may be accompanied by ONE parent or guardian.
- Change rooms will not be open. Come dressed as much as possible and consider not bringing hockey bags into the building. No one is permitted to get dressed in the parking lot.
- Follow facility staff directions, including where to stand, enter & exit the building, etc.
- No food or drinks allowed.