The City of Guelph is hiring students (aged 16+) who can skate to fill the position of skate patrol or Learn to Skate coach. In these roles, you will be on the ice, ensuring safe skating procedures or teaching skaters aged 5-12 the basics of skating.
Working with the City of Guelph, has some great benefits:
- Discounted training for Standard First Aid with CPR C certification, and compensated police checks
- Paid training prior to start date
- Work in a team and develop excellent customer service skills
- Consistent shifts
- Working in a fun, inclusive environment
- Help keep your community safe
- $15.00/ hour pay rate
Please apply online or reach out to Sarah Farwell (see below for contact info) if you have questions.
Sarah Farwell (she/her)| Recreation Program Coordinator
Recreation Services, Culture and Recreation
City of Guelph
519-822-1260 x 2732