U9 and U11
We will be hosting 2 skills development sessions for girls that played for GGHA in the 2021-2022 season, and will be in our U9 and U11 for the 2022-2023 season.
These sessions is free of charge but you do need to sign up so we can plan the event.
U9 – girls born in 2015 – 2014 - April 23 and April 24 @ 12:00 Exhibition arena.
U11 – girls born in 2013 - 2012- April 23 and April 24 @ 1:00 Exhibition arena.
Click here to register
U13, U15 and U18
Girls wishing to tryout for our GGHA U13, U15 and U18 rep teams for the 2022-2023 season, here is some important information for you.
2022-2023 Age Divisions:
U13 – girls born in 2011–2010
U15 - girls born in 2009-2008
U18 - girls born in 2007-2006-2005
NOTE: Registration for the Internal Tryouts are different from the Registration for the Rep Tryouts – if you want to attend both, please register each separately.
Internal Tryouts: click here to register
U13 Internal tryouts:
- Open to girls that played for the GGHA in the 2021-2022 season.
- Please register for the age group of the division you will be playing in for the 2022-2023 season.
- These session are optional.
- No cuts will be made during the internal tryouts.
- These sessions are free of charge.
Thursday, April 14th @ 6:00pm - UofG - Red
U15 Internal tryouts:
Tuesday, April 12 @ 6:00pm - Sleeman
Thursday, April 14th @ 8:30pm - UofG - Gold
U18 Internal tryouts:
Monday, April 11th @ 9:30pm - UofG - Gold
Wednesday, April 13th @ 9:30pm - UofG - Gold
Rep Tryouts: click here to register
- Players wishing to tryout for the tier 1 teams, the cost is $70
- Players wishing to by-pass the first round and go straight to the tier 2 tryouts, please select the By-Pass option, and the cost is $60
- Rep tryouts will begin on April 18th – please check the tryout schedule often as it is subject to change. Click here for tryout schedule
$70 option - This package allows you to try out for all the Rep teams in your division (U18AA, A and U18 BB), (U15AA, and U15A/BB), and (U13A and U13BB/B)
$60 option - This package allows you to skip the first round of tryout and move straight to the tier 2 in your division (U18A and U18BB), U15A/BB) and (13UBB/B)
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]