TRYOUTS - 2022-2023
Fall Tryouts for U9A, U11A, U22A and Senior A will begin in September - Please Click here for the tryout schedule
Note: schedules are subject to change, please check back often
to ensure you have the most up to date information available.
Things to note:
- Anyone requiring a permission to skate form to tryout at another association, please click here (note: jerseys must be returned and outstanding team fees paid, before the permission to skate will be emailed out)
- NO PLAYER is allowed to skate with another girls association without permission of their home association.
- NO PTS or RELEASE will be processed until the Team Manager confirms that the player does not have any outstanding financial obligation to the team.
- Anyone requesting a release from the GGHA (this is different from a PTS - only request this once you know that your are leaving the GGHA, as you can only have one release per season), please click here
- Non-resident players are welcome to attend our tryouts. However, the number of final roster spots available to non-resident players may be limited per our Import Policy.
- Goalies - If you require equipment for the tryouts, you must register online, and email our Equipment Manager @ [email protected] to ensure availability.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
Girls currently registered with another OWHA association (other than the GGHA) must register online and bring a Permission to Skate (PTS) form to the first tryout session.
Players new to girls hockey must bring a copy of their birth certificate, and provide proof of address before going on the ice. Please send B/C and address information to [email protected]
Because of current enrolment numbers for returning players, 2nd and 3rd tier teams may not have imports. If any potential spots become available, coaches will contact imports that were released from top team tryouts. Please see the GGHA import policy for more details about imports